Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fergie - The Dutchess [Deluxe Edition]

well here is fergie's debut album the deluxe edition !!! .. it's an amazing album & fulled of hits!.. i know this is old .. but still it has a alot of hits .. & nobody can ever get enough of this album .. fergie is so talented .. & the bonus songs are so great... so enjoy!!

Tracklisting:

01. Fergaliscious (Will.I.Am)
02. Clumsy
03. All That I Got (The Make-Up Song) (Will.I.Am)
04. London Bridge
05. Pedestal
06. Voodoo Doll
07. Glamorous (Ludacris)
08. Here I Come (Will.I.Am)
09. Velvet
10. Big Girls Don't Cry
11. Mary Jane Shoes (Rita Marley & The I-Threes)
12. Losing My Ground
13. Finally
14. Barracuda
15. Party People (Nelly)
16. Clumsy (Collipark Remix) (Soulja Boy Tell 'Em)
17. Labels Or Love

Download: Fergie - The Dutchess [Deluxe Edition]


Bonus Tracks
18. Wake Up
19. Paradise
20. Maybe We Can Take a Ride
21. True (Will.I.Am)
22. Pick It Up
23. Close To You

Download: Fergie - The Dutchess [Deluxe Edition] Bonus Tracks

No comments: